Programmai is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the London office.
There are 3 core functions at Programmai—Growth, Product, Engineering—you’ll join the Growth team with your Sales & Marketing colleagues, but you’ll be responsible for Customer Success within this function.
As a Customer Success Manager at Programmai, you’ll take ownership of a portfolio of customers from week one, give consultative advice, scope and lead successful product trials and drive customer engagement. You’ll operate as the crucial link between your customers, their partners (e.g. Facebook) & our Product & Engineering functions ensuring a collaborative/communicative working environment.
- Succeed in the Customer Success team by taking responsibility for the Satisfaction, Retention and Growth of your customer accounts
- Push to meet with stakeholders on a regular basis and drive customer projects, identifying new opportunities through your intimate knowledge of each customer & their objectives.
- Help reduce workload through automation and deeper integration of the Programmai product into their marketing technologies, with existing & new partners.
- Use your knowledge of digital marketing best practice and Programmai’s product to oversee client growth and deliver a return on the clients Programmai investment.
- Use your relationships with clients to create advocacy within your portfolio to drive testimonials, case studies and references to create new business opportunities.
- Take ownership of the transfer of information from Product & Engineering teams to your portfolio of clients to drive up-sell opportunities and secure our long term revenue stream through the timely renewal of client contracts.
- Consistently and regularly use CRM & other systems to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity, as well as good account management practices.
- Ensure customer attendance at company events and webinars and work closely with the Growth team to deliver videos, testimonials and case studies from each of your customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in account management, preferably in digital marketing and technology areas
- Working experience in digital marketing or advertising agency is highly preferred
- Outcome and goal driven with a hunger & motivation to exceed targets
- Desire to have a number or target to hit, hunger & motivation to exceed these goals
- Quick learner with an ability to adapt to changing environments and product releases
- Excellent client management skills and strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong in written and spoken English (another language a bonus but not required)
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and a good team player
- Strong technology skills and comfortable giving product demonstrations
- Good understanding of the sales cycle & processes
These are our ideal requirements but we invest in potential over histories. We know that some people are less likely to apply for a role if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. Please apply if you meet the majority of these competencies.
What’s in it for you?
It’s normal for people to say a competitive salary and benefits. That’s table stakes. We want to find out what motivates you, in order to guarantee that we can offer it. That being said:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a fast-growing company
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Dog-friendly Shoreditch office with our very own sausage dog, Billie
- End of quarter learning and social events
- Mindfulness, yoga, team sports and more
How to Apply